I need a Force-Legal lawyer if:
I am a business owner and I need information about...
- Acquiring another business
- Selling my business
- Passing my family business on to the next generation
- Making a corporate reorganization
- Signing or drafting a major contract
- Complying with the requirements of the laws and regulations governing my industry
- Obtaining a permit or contesting the suspension of one
- Reduce the risk of lawsuits by adjusting my business model
- Protecting the trademark of my business
- Initiating legal proceedings
I am a shareholder and I want to...
- Draft a shareholders’ agreement
- Enforce my rights
- Resolve a conflict involving other shareholders
I am a corporate director or executive of a corporation and I need...
- Advice about a decision I need to make
- Information about my personal responsibility
- Representation to help me enforce my rights
I am an entrepreneur and I need help...
- Starting my business
- Getting incorporated
- Negotiating for financing
- Completing or building my business plan
- Validating my business model
I am an employer and I need to...
- Hire key employees
- Exercise disciplinary sanctions
- Lay off employees
- Proceed with a dismissal or termination of employment
- Draft company policies or create an employee manual
- Respond to CNESST proceedings against myself or my company